Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization
PA Department of Health
Montgomery County Department of Health
COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Schedule an appointment online for the following locations:
Community Connections Navicate – 610-278-3522 – Talk to a navicate to assist you with human services in MontCo, such as public benefits, food, housing, and more.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 guidance & loan resources
- Montgomery County Small Business Grant Program
- Upper Dublin School District Food Services – UD students who qualify for the Free/Reduced Meal program can pick up take-home meals.
- Food Pantries
- Healthcare Marketplace – You may be eligible for health insurance coverage if you’ve lost your employer-sponsored health benefits due to layoffs.
- PA DHS Support & Referral Helpline – 1-855-284-2494 – Caseworkers are available 24/7 to counsel those struggling with anxiety and other challenging emotions due to the COVID-19 emergency.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) MontCo Recovery & Support Groups Online
- Unemployment – Benefits are available for workers affected by COVID-19.
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate deadline extended to Dec 31
- Federal Income Tax deadline extended to July 15
- State Income Tax deadline extended to July 15
- Local (Berkheimer) Income Tax deadline extended to July 15
- PA Primary Election moved to June 2
- Register to vote by May 18
- Apply for a Mail-in Ballot or Absentee Ballot by May 26