Voting, Tax Information, and More
Voting Information: Information on ballot questions & local & national races
- Project Vote-Smart: Enter your zip code for local races. Don’t know your zip+4? Look it up at the USPS site.
- League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania: National election information.
- Montgomery County Voter Services: Voter registration forms
Books & Audiobooks for the Home Bound and/or Disabled
- Books by Mail at Norristown Public Library
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped at Free Library of Philadelphia
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council: Performance reports for hospitals and health care companies
- Quality Check: Check up on the performance of hospitals.
Local Resources for Tough Times
- Community Connections: Provides Navicates that will help residents navigate Montgomery County Human Services resources
- Pennysylvania Department of Human Services: links to the programs that can help you in tough times.
- Pennsylvania 211 Southeast
- Law Library of Montgomery County: the county center for help with the law
- Courthouse-PO Box 311, Norristown PA 19404-0311, Ph: 610-278-3805, Fax: 610-278-5998
- PA LawHelp.org: Legal information and legal services in Pennsylvania
- PA Career Link: Get resume help, take classes and brush up on your skills.
- 1855 New Hope Street, Norristown, PA. 19401, Ph: 610-270-3429, Fax: 610-270-3428, TTY: 610-270-1273
- LIHEAP: help pay your heating bills through home heating energy assistance grants and crisis grants. 1-866-857-7095, TDD: 1-800-451-5886
- Disaster Assistance: or 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
English as a Second Language