Museum Passes-When you want to go!
How it works:
- Upper Dublin residents (with library cards in good standing) may reserve passes online up to 90 days in advance.
- Passes may be picked up at the library after 3 pm the day before the reservation and must be returned by noon the day after the reservation.
- For example, if you reserve a pass for Wednesday, you may pick up the pass at the library after 3 pm on Tuesday and must return it by noon on Thursday.
How many passes can I reserve?
- You may reserve up to 8 passes a calendar month and up to 2 passes a day.
- Each individual museum pass may only be reserved once a calendar month.
Can I print passes at home?
- Some passes, indicated by this icon, may be printed at home. Follow the system prompts to print your pass or have it emailed to you. The museum may require a Photo ID to be shown with the print-out, so make your reservation for the person who is going!
What if I don’t live in Upper Dublin?
- Non-residents can still borrow available passes at the library on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call 215-628-8744 or see a staff member.
What are the overdue fees and/or replacement fees?
- Overdue fees are $20.00 per day. Replacement cost is the price of the pass. Remember, your pass today may be someone else’s pass tomorrow!
What is a “No-Show”?
- If you do not pick up your pass, or cancel your reservation more than a day before, the system will mark your account with a “no show.” Accounts with 2 no-shows will not be able to make reservations for 90 days.