- Summer is here! Our Summer Quest program is in full swing with 700 kids reading and questing (thank to the Friends of Upper Dublin Public Library for their sponsorship). Check out their LEGO build and our UDPL Night Sky the next time you come to the library.
- Summer is hot and I am not a fan. Summer is my least favorite season of the year, think bad of me if you need. I don’t do well in the heat and humidity, it makes me very cranky.
- I’m behind on my reading list for the year. I have read 64 books so far this year but I should be at 75 books read. I blame it on the fact that I have been reading more adult books, there are some good ones out there this year. Don’t worry, I’m still striving to read 150 books by the end of the year.
- The library is a cool place. It is, our air conditioning works and we have awesome stuff here. Come in for a visit and say hi.
- The new library building at 520 Virginia Drive looks a lot different on the inside. I had a chance to visit the building two weeks ago and boy does it look different. So many walls are gone. Having the walls gone gave me a better perspective on how the children’s area will look, I’m very excited. Check out the new page on the township website for current information.
- There are many people celebrating birthdays this month! Happy Birthday to us! Join me on my birthday for our 18th Annual Kids Talent Show.
That’s all for now!