Upper Dublin Library will attempt to renew your borrowed item three days before the due date. If successful, your loan period will be extended for 21 days from the existing due date, an additional full loan period.
An item won’t Automatically Renew if:
- Another library user has requested it.
- The item is from another MCLINC library that currently does not offer autorenewal.
- The item has reached its maximum number of renewals (3 times for most items).
- Your account is expired.
- The item is a digital item, such as an ebook from Overdrive.
- The item is an InterLibrary Loan (ILL) item from a library outside of MCLINC.