The UDPL is operating in accordance with CDC and PA COVID-19 guidelines. When visiting, please adhere to the following:
1. Stay Home if You are Feeling Unwell or have been recently exposed to COVID-19. For more from the CDC on what to do if you’re sick or exposed, go here.
2. Wear a Mask. In accordance with the latest state and CDC guidelines to help mitigate the spread of the virus, the Library Board adopted a COVID-19 policy in September that requires masks to be worn properly over the mouth and nose at all times while in the Library building. If you cannot wear a mask, please utilize the Service Window or contact the library staff to assist you.
3. Maintain 6-foot Distancing. Please maintain at least 6-foot distancing between you and other visitors and library staff.
4. Bring Your Library Card. All checkouts will occur at our self-checkout stations, which require you to scan the barcode on the back of your library card. Consider scanning your library card to your phone using the Cardstar or Stocard Apps so you always have it with you. If you do not have a library card, apply for one here.
5. Please be Patient. We know that all of these rules and changes can be confusing and frustrating at times. Please know that we are doing our best to provide library services in a unique time while ensuring that we keep everyone safe. We can only do this if we all work together.