UDPL is pleased to offer proctoring for students who require it. There is currently no charge.
Please note: We do not have the staff available to proctor tests that require in-room or constant direct supervision.
- Students must request proctoring assistance at least a week before the test date.
- Because the primary task of the staff is to provide general library services to customers, we regret that we are unable to provide some of the more specialized proctoring requirements of some testing institutions. Students are responsible for checking with the library staff in advance to make sure that their proctoring needs can be met. If any of these special conditions apply, the student will need to take the examination at another location:
- In-room direct supervision of the testing is required.
- Timing of individual sections of an exam is required.
- Disabling of the Internet or restricting of access to sites on the Internet is required.
- Group testing of multiple individuals is required.
To arrange for proctoring, use our contact form for the Reference Department.