- Donations will be accepted up to December 31, 2019.
- Donations are accepted in portable containers (bags, boxes, etc.) at the sale drop off area to the left of the library front desk.
- We accept 3 bags or boxes at a time. For donations of more than 3 boxes or bags, we ask that you see the front desk to make an appointment before donating.
- Donations are accepted any time the Library is open.
- Donations should not be put in the book drop or left in front of the building (because then we can’t be sure they really are donations.)
- Donors may ask for a letter acknowledging the donation. However, library staff cannot appraise the items or indicate a value in the acknowledgment letter.
- Time permitting, library staff will review donations and consider adding them to the collection in accordance with the Materials Selection/Collection Development Policy. The Friends and library staff reserve the right to sell or otherwise dispose of donations not added to the collection.
- Due to the lack of storage space and the difficulty of resale of some materials, not all donations are acceptable.
We urge donors to observe these guidelines because unacceptable materials must be discarded at library expense.