More about Overdrive/Libby
- For all MCLINC library cardholders. Extra books are also available just for UDPL cardholders.
- Checkout Limit: 10 books, unlimited magazines
- Holds Limit: 10 books
- Checkout Period: You can adjust it to 7, 14, or 21 days
- When the item is due, it’s automatically returned — no late fees.
- There are waiting lists for some items. You will be notified when the item is ready to checkout. You can also suspend your hold if you’re not ready to read it yet.
- Magazines are always available and do not count towards your total checkout limit.
- To read on your computer, see Getting Started with Overdrive.
- To read on a mobile device (Apple or Android), see Getting Started with Libby.
- For all other devices, like Kindle e-readers, select your device from Overdrive Help Device Profiles.
- How to return e-titles early (video)
- Video webinar – Get started with e-books and Libby
- Overdrive help website
- Libby app help website
- Still need help? Contact us at email@example.com or call 215-628-8744.