The Upper Dublin Public Library (UDPL) loans a variety of Circulating Tech. Circulating Tech
is an extension of the UDPL STEAM Lab, enabling borrowers to experiment at home or on the
Borrowing Eligibility and Requirements
- Members must be 18 years or older with a valid library account in good standing.
- Parent/guardians may check out devices for supervised use by children under 18.
- One tool per card per checkout.
- Checked out for one week and may be renewed if no one is waiting.
- Circulating Tech must be returned to the UDPL, and to avoid damage, it is recommended that items be returned to a staff member rather than in a book return.
- Failure to return the device on time will result in fines assessed at $5/day.
- The borrower is responsible for preventing damage to or theft of the Library’s Circulating Tech.
- Notify staff immediately of any problem with a Circulating Tech tool.
- A borrower may be held responsible for the cost of a damaged or lost item or items, and charges may incur based on replacement value not to exceed $500.
- The Library reserves the right to assess other charges for damage as necessary.
See additional instructions for use provided with each Circulating Tech. For more information, please see our Circulating Tech Policy.