Date: 1st Tuesday of the Month
Time: 7-8 pm
Age Group: Adults (18+)
Location: Library Conference Room through 4/7/20. 5/5/20 TBA.
Description: Reading fiction and non-fiction books about history. New members always welcome!
Upcoming Books: 5/5 Canceled.
- January 7: In a sunburned country / Bill Bryson.
- February 4: Team of rivals : the political genius of Abraham Lincoln / Doris Kearns .
- March 3: Isaac’ s storm : a man, a time, and the deadliest hurricane in history / Erik Larson .
- April 7: The path between the seas : the creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914 / David McCullough.
- May 5: King Leopold’ s ghost : a story of greed , terror, and heroism in colonial Africa / Adam Hochschild ATTENTION! Location TBA.
- June 2: The lost city of the Monkey God : a true story / Douglas Preston.
Upcoming books, especially those six months out, may change depending on group needs.