1st Tuesday of the Month, 7-8 pm
Library Conference Room
Reading fiction and non-fiction books about history. New members always welcome.
Questions? Contact Kay Klocko at 215-628-8744 or via our contact page.
- December 4: The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker Buck.*
- January 8: Nightingales : the extraordinary upbringing and curious life of Miss Florence Nightingale / Gillian Gill.
- February 5: In the heart of the sea : the tragedy of the whaleship Essex / Nathaniel Philbrick.
- March 5: Norse mythology / Neil Gaiman .
- April 2: Nothing like it in the world : the men who built the transcontinental railroad, 1863-1869 / Stephen E. Ambrose.*
- May 7: A long way gone : memoirs of a boy soldier / Ishmael Beah.
- June 4: Killers of the Flower Moon : the Osage murders and the birth of the FBI / David Grann.
Upcoming books, especially those six months out, may change depending on group needs.