Environmental Open House
Upper Dublin Public Library
520 Virginia Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Saturday, March 5th starting at 10:00 a.m.
The Upper Dublin Township Environmental Protection Advisory Board (EPAB) and the Upper Dublin Parks and Recreation Department (UDP&R) will be hosting an Open House to discuss several programs related to the environment in the Township.
EPAB members will give brief presentations (approximately 30 minutes total) including discussions on:
- Renewable Energy Transition Plan
- Storm water and water quality
- Shade Tree Commission
UDP&R will then give extended presentations concerning:
- Twining Valley Park development
- Native and invasive plants
- Township recovery efforts from Tropical Storm Ida.
The presentations start in the library auditorium at 10:00 a.m. to approximately 11:00 a.m. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to explore information tables in the lobby that cover numerous other topics and UDT groups, ask questions of presenters, pick up useful information, and discuss other environmental concerns, including:
- Bird Town – Weaver’s Way
- Solar panel installation – Ambler EV
- Upper Dublin Tree Tenders – Shade Tree Commission
- Wissahickon Trails – Trout Unlimited
- Maple Glen Garden Club – Upper Dublin Library
Please join us for this informative Open House, especially if you would like to get more involved in the community.