Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
1st Thursday of the month, 7:15 pm
- September 7: The bad – ass librarians of Timbuktu : and their race to save the world’s most precious manuscripts / Joshua Hammer. Led by Kay
- October 5: Blind Assassin / Margaret Atwood. Led by Lauren
- November 2: Frankenstein / Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. Led by Lauren
- December 7: Hidden figures : the American dream and the untold story of the Black women mathematicians who helped win the space race / Margot Lee Shetterly. Led by Kay
- January 4: A man called Ove : a novel / Fredrik Backman. Led by Lauren