1st Thursday of the Month, 7:15-8:15p
Library Program Room
This group, facilitated by Lauren Smyth & Kay Klocko, reads current fiction and non fiction. New members always welcome!
- NEW DATE: October 11: Call the Midwife: a memoir of birth, joy and hard times / Jennifer Worth
- November 1: Haunting of Hill House / Shirley Jackson
- December 6: Martian by Andy Weir (on The Great American Reads list)
- NEW DATE: January 10: Being Mortal: medicine and what matters in the end /Atul Gawanda
- February 7: TBA (some form of love story)
- March 7: Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry (on The Great American Reads list)
Curious about the Bookworms? Check out their list of books read.