1st Thursday of the Month, 7:15-8:15p
Library Program Room
This group, facilitated by Lauren Smyth & Kay Klocko, reads current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
- March 7: The handmaid’ s tale / Margaret Atwood.
- April 4: The birth of the pill : how four crusaders reinvented sex and launched a revolution / Jonathan Eig.
- May 2: The rent collector : a novel / Camron Wright.
- June 6: Educated : a memoir / Tara Westover.
- July 11: Cleopatra : a life / Stacy Schiff.
- August: No meeting.
- September 5: Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry (on The Great American Reads list)
- October 3: Americanah / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Curious about the Bookworms? Check out their list of books read.