1st Monday of the month, 1:30-2:30p
Library Program Room
Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
- January 7: Varina : a novel / Charles Frazier.
- February 4: Britt-Marie Was Here, by Fredrik Backman.
- March 4: Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War, by Karen Abbott.
- April 1: State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
- May 6: Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
- June 3: Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng
- July 1: Book of Ages: The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin, by Jill Lepore.
- September 9 (one week late): The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins.
- October 7: Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury. (Banned Book week is the end of September)j
- November 4: Clock Dance: A novel, by Anne Tyler.
- December 2: Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
- January 6, 2020: Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover.
Curious about what we’ve read in the past? Check out our booklist from 2001 to the present.
Facilitator: Sara S.