Day: 1st Monday of the month
Age Group: Adults (18+)
Location: Program Room
Description: Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
Facilitator: Sara S.
- 2/3/2020: Mudbound, by Hillary Jordan (2017)
- 3/2/2020: A Place for Us, by Fatima Farheen Mirza (2018)
- 4/6/2020: Born a Crime : Stories from a South African Childhood, by Trevor Noah (2016)
- 5/4/2020: Lilac Girls, by Martha Hall Kelly (2016)
- 6/1/2020: The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah (2019)
- 7/6/2020: We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler (2014)
- 9/14/2020 (one week late): The Library Book, by Susan Orlean (2018)
- 10/5/2020: Lost Children Archive, by Valeria Luiselli (2019)
- 11/2/2020: The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, by Lisa See (2018)
- 12/7/2020: Educated : a memoir / Tara Westover.
- 1/4/2021: The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion (2013)
- 2/1/2021: Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI, by David Grann (2017)
- 3/1/2021: The Great Believers, by Rebecca Makkai (2018)
- 4/5/2021: Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens (2018)
- 5/3/2021: Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir, by Ruth Reichl (2019)
- 6/7/2021: The Alice Network, by Kate Quinn (2017)
- 7/5/2021: Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate (2017)
- 9/6/2021: To the Lighthouse, by Virginia Woolf (1927)
No registration required.