1st Monday of the month, 1:30-2:30p
Library Program Room
Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
- September 9 (one week late): The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins.
- October 7: Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury. (Banned Book week is the end of September)j
- November 4: Clock Dance: A novel, by Anne Tyler.
- December 2: Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman.
- January 6, 2020: Educated: A Memoir, by Tara Westover.
Curious about what we’ve read in the past? Check out our booklist from 2001 to the present.
Facilitator: Sara S.