On the 1st Monday of the month, 1:30-2:30 pm
Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
Questions? Contact Kay Klocko at 215-628-8744 or via our contact form
- March 6: My beloved world / Sonia Sotomayor.
- April 3: Everything I never told you / Celeste Ng.
- May 1: An object of beauty : a novel / Steve Martin.
- June 5: Brain on fire : my month of madness / Susannah Cahalan.
- July 3: Olive Kitteridge / Elizabeth Strout.
- September 11: The Wright brothers / David McCullough
- October 2: The obituary writer : [a novel] / Ann Hood
Curious about what we’ve read in the past? Check out our booklist from 2001 to the present.
Facilitator: Sara Shay