Thursday, 10/11, 7-8p
UD Community Rooms
Personal finance expert and writer Kristin Wong will discuss the psychology behind our relationship with money and will discuss her latest book “Get Money: Live the Life You Want, Not the Life You can Afford.” In the book Wong shows you the exact steps to getting more money in your pocket without letting it rule your life & shares “valuable skills to help you boost your finance I.Q. such as:
- Building a budget that actually works
- Super-charging a debt payoff plan
- How to strategically hack your credit score
- Negotiating like a shark (or at least a piranha)
- Side-hustling to speed up your money goals
- Starting a lazy investment portfolio…and many more!”
Book sale and signing, too!
Author Kristin Wong is a full-time freelance writer who regularly contributes to places like the New York Times, The Cut, and Glamour magazine. She frequently covers pop psychology, personal finance, business, and travel. She has also written for television and the web. She is passionate about helping people learn about money in a way that’s actually accessible (read: not boring and full of jargon). Her first book, Get Money was released in 2018, and is a laid-back, casual guide to personal finance.
Tickets on sale here – https://wong2018.brownpapertickets.com.