UDPL is pleased to offer the following technology tools for you to check out and use at home!
Click the title of each item for a description and the contents of the technology kit.
Technology for Children:
Digital Imaging Technology:
Home Accessibility Technology:
How it works
- Upper Dublin residents (with library cards in good standing) may reserve technology online up to 90 days in advance.
- Technology may be picked up at the library after 3 pm the day before the reservation and must be returned by noon on the date due.
- For example, if you reserve a pass for Wednesday, you may pick up the pass at the library after 3 pm on Tuesday and must return it by noon on the due date.
How many passes can I reserve?
- You may reserve up to 8 technology items a calendar month and up to 2 items a day.
- Each individual item may only be reserved once a calendar month.
What if I don’t live in Upper Dublin?
- Non-residents can still borrow available technology at the library on a first-come, first-serve basis. Call 215-628-8744 or see a staff member.
What are the overdue fees and/or replacement fees?
- Overdue fees are $20.00 per day. Replacement cost is the price of the item. Remember, your pass today may be someone else’s pass tomorrow!
What is a “No-Show”?
- If you do not pick up your pass, or cancel your reservation more than a day before, the system will mark your account with a “no show.” Accounts with 2 no-shows will not be able to make reservations for 90 days.