Book Groups for Adults
Book Bunch Book Group
1st Monday of the month, 1:30-2:30p
Location: Virtual via Zoom video meeting
Reading current fiction and non-fiction. New members always welcome!
Next Meeting: Monday November 2nd – Event Details & Register Here
Questions? Contact us at 215-628-8744 or via our contact form.
Curious about what we’ve read in the past? Check out our booklist from 2001 to the present.
Facilitator: Sara S.
History Book Group
1st Tuesday of the Month, 7-8 pm
Library Conference Room
Reading fiction and non-fiction books about history. New members always welcome.
Questions? Contact the Reference Librarian at 215-628-8744 or via our contact page.
- March 3: Isaac’ s storm : a man, a time, and the deadliest hurricane in history / Erik Larson .
- April 7: The path between the seas : the creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914 / David McCullough.CANCELED
- May 5: King Leopold’ s ghost : a story of greed , terror, and heroism in colonial Africa / Adam Hochschildv CANCELED
- June 2: The lost city of the Monkey God : a true story / Douglas Preston. CANCELED
Upcoming books, especially those six months out, may change depending on group needs.
Curious about what we’ve read in the past? Check out our booklist from 2012 to the present.
Facilitators: Gary & Chris
Bookworms Book Group
1st Thursday of the Month, 7:15-8:15p
Presented Live via Zoom
This group, facilitated by Lauren Smyth, reads current fiction and non fiction. New members always welcome!
- May 7: The Good Neighbor / Maxwell King
Curious about the Bookworms? Check out their list of books read.
If you are new member interested in joining, please email Lauren Smyth at email@example.com to register and receive Zoom meeting details.