Teen Academic Resources
Click below to link to the Upper Dublin School District Reading Lists!
Research Databases Provided by UDPL & PowerLibrary:
- Academic Search Main Edition: search for full-text journal and magazine articles
- EBSCOhost MasterfileMain Edition: search for magazine and newspaper articles
- EBSCO eBooks: access to over 16,000 eBooks
- Contemporary Authors: information on more than 145,000 authors
- GreenFILE: environmental e-resources
- Science Reference Center: full-text science articles
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Business Source Main Edition
- Consumer Health Complete: Health information for consumers
- Auto Repair Reference Center: Manuals and repair books for over 37,000 vehicles
Philadelphia Inquirer Archives, 1981-present & Philadelphia Inquirer Historical Archive, 1829-1922
Mango: Learn over 60 languages!
Upper Dublin School District Library Websites:
Online Homework, Writing, & Research Resources:
(Click on the name of each resource to visit its page)
MIT OpenCourseware – a place where you can learn about a lot of subjects, especially those in the science, technology, engineering, and math fields.
Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL) – use for citations, formatting, and other style guides.
Google Scholar – online research database for trustworthy search results
Microsoft Academic Search – provides you with highly relevant search results from continually refreshed and extensive academic content from over 80 million publications.
Hippocampus – a free, core academic web site that delivers multimedia content–videos, animations, and simulations — on many different subjects
TED-ed – educational resources tied to many different TED Talks and on many different subjects
Library of Congress Digital Collections – access to searchable source documents, historical photos, and other digital collections.
National Archives – find online, public access to find historic documents, research, government information, and more.
ScienceDirect – a comprehensive research tool with more than 460 million scientific items including journal content, courseware, patents, educational websites, and more.