1st Tuesday of the Month, 7-8 pm
Reading fiction and non-fiction books about history. New members always welcome.
Questions? Contact Kay Klocko at 215-628-8744 or via our contact page.
- January 3: The age of Napoleon. / J C Herold
- February 7: The next 100 years : a forecast for the 21st century / George Friedman.
- March 7: Rubicon : the last years of the Roman Republic / Tom Holland.
- April 4: The life of Elizabeth I / Alison Weir.
- May 2: In the company of soldiers : a chronicle of combat / Rick Atkinson.
- June 5: A webinar of short specials on cyber warfare
Upcoming books, especially those six months out, may change depending on group needs.
Facilitator: Gary R.